Proline in the Oil & Gas Industry
Promass Q 300
Innovative Coriolis flowmeter for challenging applications with a compact transmitter
- Secured measuring quality – unmatched accuracy of mass flow, volume flow and density
- Optimized performance for liquids with entrained gas – MFT (Multi-Frequency Technology)
- Fewer process measuring points – multivariable measurement (flow, density, temperature)
- Space-saving installation – no in/outlet run needs
- Full access to process and diagnostic information – numerous, freely combinable I/Os and fieldbuses
- Reduced complexity and variety – freely configurable I/O functionality
Prowirl O 200
The specialist for liquid, natural gas and steam in applications with very high process pressure
For a broad range of less demanding applications and modular, skid-mounted process facilities.
- Reduced operating costs – Heartbeat Technology
- Highest mechanical integrity even at highest process pressures – special measuring tube material
- High availability – proven robustness, resistance to vibrations, temperature shocks and water hammer
- No maintenance – lifetime calibration
- Safe operation – no gas testing due to intrinsically safe design
- Fast commissioning – uniform HMI concept
- Best-in-class diagnostics coverage (IEC 61508)
- Proline 300
The compact transmitter offers high flexibility in terms of operation and system integration: access from one side, remote display and improved connectivity options. Heartbeat Technology ensures compliance and process safety at all times.
- Promass Q
Promass Q 300
Promass Q 300 provides the highest measurement accuracy for mass flow, volume flow and density. Being the preferred choice for custody transfer applications, it has also been optimized for liquid applications where entrained gas is known to be present.
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus, NEPSI, INMETRO, EAC
Custody transfer: MI-005, OIML R81/R117; SIL 2/3; PED, CRN; NACE MR0175/MR0103
- Promass O
Promass O is the robust sensor designed for premium accuracy of liquids and gases at the highest process pressures. The Coriolis flowmeter is fully suitable for on and offshore conditions and offers maximum resistance to stress corrosion cracking.
Hazardous area approvals
ATEX, IECEx, cCSAus
Pressure approvals and certificates
Materials fulfill all requirements in accordance with NORSOK M-630 and NACE MR175/MR103 as well as corresponding Pressure Equipment Directives like PED Cat. III, CRN and AD2000.
- Prowirl O
Prowirl O is ideally suited for gas and steam applications with very high process pressure. Its immunity to vibrations, temperature shocks and water hammer allows a reliable vortex flow measurement even under challenging process conditions.
Our solutions for fulfilling your industry requirements
- Safe Plant Operation
Oil and gas face many challenges in meeting increasing demand for energy. This must be done with fewer skilled people and often under more difficult process and ambient conditions. Essential for the success and safety of operations are qualified partners who understand far more than the basics.
Our solution: We manufacture accurate, robust and reliable instrumentation which, in turn, enhances reliability and productivity. Heartbeat Technology guarantees the long-term stability of these devices by using redundant internal references and continuous, built-in diagnostic functionality.
- Better ROI
Users must get the most out of production equipment. Whether it is operating off or onshore – production control, energy costs and maintenance create daily challenges that must be considered when optimizing production.
Our solution: A dedicated product portfolio helps maintain the safe and efficient operation that is essential to the industry. Devices compliant to standards such as ASME, NACE, CRN and Norsok reduce operational costs and optimize production.
- Best-Fit Products
Global demand for energy continues to rise dramatically. Oil and gas will supply 60% of the world’s energy by 2020, despite the major challenges facing the industry: access to resources, cost of services, extreme process and production conditions, the shortage of experienced and qualified people.
Our solution: Advanced fieldbus technology means that even remote and temporary applications can be operated with the minimum of staff. Device diagnostics with cause and remedy information increase efficiency and reduce maintenance costs.