This fall, explore Endress+Hauser’s wide array of instrumentation, services, and solutions at the 2016 Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition and Conference (WEFTEC). Our team will be attending the annual event in New Orleans from September 24th - 28th to connect with other water professionals and present a selection of our products designed to optimize your production processes.
Hosted by the Water Environment Federation (WEF), WEFTEC is recognized as the largest annual water quality exhibition in the world. The event, held at the New Orleans Morial Convention Center, will feature an expansive show floor with access to the most innovative technologies in the industry, various workshops, and networking opportunities among attendees.
Unique Products on Display
Endress+Hauser will display some of our most popular industrial processes measurement and automation products at the conference, including the:
- Micropilot FMR10 Radar Level Sensor – This non-contact radar device features Bluetooth® technology that allows for commissioning and maintenance through the SmartBlue mobile application.
- Proline Promag L 400 Electromagnetic Flowmeter — Featuring an integrated web server and weight-optimized sensor, this product is suitable for applications in the water and wastewater industry.
- Proline Prosonic Flow B 200 Ultrasonic Flowmeter — This tool is used for accurate and reliable biogas measurement with loop-powered technology.
- Ammonium analyzer Liquiline System CA80AM — With a colorimetric system for monitoring water and wastewater treatment, this product offers high precision ammonium measurements at all critical control points.
- Fully Automatic Sampling Liquistation CSF34 — A stationary sampler for water and wastewater treatment, this tool complies with all North American water regulations.
All of our products can help to optimize your facility’s processes in regards to enhanced economic efficiency, safety, and environmental protection.
Solutions from Endress+Hauser
At Endress+Hauser, we offer a wide range of products, services, and solutions designed specifically with your process in mind. At the event, our experts will demonstrate how our preferred integration with Rockwell Automation control systems can add value and efficiency to your full operation.
Registration for WEFTEC 2016 is now open and will remain available until the last day of the conference. Check out the pricing page to learn more about the different registration packages. We are looking forward to this year’s conference and hope to see you there!