At Endress+Hauser, we are always striving to keep even our most popular products on the cutting-edge. It is with this in mind that we are proud to introduce the Ecograph T RSG35 Universal Data Manager. This versatile upgrade to our existing and sought after RSG30, allows users to record, visualize, and monitor all analog and/or digital input signals. However, this time and money saving benefit is just the beginning of what the RSG35 brings to the table.
Some of the other outstanding benefits of the new Ecograph T RSG35 include:
- The completely reworked web server integrated into the RSG35 makes it intuitive to operate and enables access to current and historical process data via a convention standard web browser no matter your location.
- Offers a modular construction with up to 12 universal inputs, 6 digital inputs, 6 relays, and up to 30 limit values
- Ethernet TCP/IP as default with USB capabilities, plus optional Modbus TCP/RTU slave
- Archives data in 128MB internal memory and additionally on an SD card or USB stick and also offers e-mail notification with limit value infringements and alarms
- Free Field Data Manager (FDM) for manipulation-free data read out, storage, and analysis
- Clear, flexible, and brilliant 5.7” TFT-Display
One of the best parts of the new and improved Ecograph T RSG35 is the incredibly wide variety of industries and applications it serves. The RSG35 is perfect for:
- Tank and level monitoring
- Supervision of processes in power stations
- Display and register of critical parameters in production processes
- Water and waste quality supervision
- Temperature supervision in metal processing
The bottom line is that the Ecograph T RSG35 can help you record, visualize, and monitor all your data in a cost-effective and timely manner. To learn even more about the RSG35, please visit the Endress+Hauser website or contact a Endress+Hauser sales representative near you today.