Endress+Hauser has long been a global leader in process automation solutions. Offering the highest level of technology and service, our clients in industries ranging from chemicals and petrochemicals to water/wastewater and food and beverage count on our process solutions.
One of the many reasons for this is our commitment to constantly adding new products to our portfolio and expanding our offerings, making us a full service provider of process automation products.
That being the case, we’re excited to announce the addition of three new products to our indicator portfolio. Featuring the same high level of quality and superior performance, the new HART® and PROFIBUS® PA Indicators not only provide added value to our customers, but officially provide our customers with a full lineup of indicators, which are important to process automation.
Replacing the RIA251 indicator, this product features enhanced visibility and indication of all process variables in the HART® sensors. Up to four process variables can be connected, with measurements displayed either manually or automatically. The sensor’s diagnostics can be easily accessed, and the product indicates either the 4…20 mA signal or the HART® values. It also has a very low voltage drop of ≤ 1.9 V. In addition, the maximized process visibility from a single indicatormeans greater cost efficiency.
Benefits and features include:
- In analog mode, HART® network can be established as Point-to-Point connection between at least one master and slave, with multiple master/slaves available via multi-drop mode
- No transformation losses provide more accurate insight where needed most
- Available with FM and multiple international Ex approvals
The addition of these two products now provides indicators with PROFIBUS® PA to clients with fieldbuses. Both products offer large, backlit LC displays with five digits and character heights of 1.02” on the RID16 and 0.8” on the RID14. Quick process overview is achieved trough bar graphs clearly displaying indicated process values, with measured value status, engineering unit, instrument tag and/or error messages also clearly presented.
With easy integration into existing networks without the need for a bus address, traffic isn’t increased on the bus and parameterization is easily done.
Additional benefits and features include:
- Full functional range of devices is usable with the setup via DTM, and eight values can be indicated in alternation
- Wire protection prevents unauthorized or accidental parameterization change
- No additional power supply necessary
- Both products are compatible with PROFIBUS® PA profiles 2.0, 3.0, 3.01, and 3.02
- Two different field housing shapes, various materials, and pipe or wall mounting available
- All have protection class IP67 and NEMA 4X; Available with FM and multiple international Ex approvals
These new additions to our portfolio, available immediately via E-direct, carry the same quality our clients have come to expect from Endress+Hauser, and showcase our commitment to providing value and full spectrum solutions to our customers. We are truly excited to add them to our long line of process automation products.