Transmitter-Sensor Matching Improves RTD Accuracy
Our experts have created a new white paper to help you navigate the primary concerns associated with RTD. By downloading the guide you will learn:
- The accuracy of the standard RTD sensor and the ideal curve it generates.
- Four classes of sensors in the field today.
- How transmitter-sensor matching can be performed on RTDs.
- Differences between RTD sensors and what to consider when you’re replacing a sensor.
- Three questions to ask to see if your sensor setup is working.
Please fill out the form to download your free copy of the Transmitter-Sensor Matching Improves RTD Accuracy report